Use this page as your guide to the 2016 Summer Fleet Cruise float plan, and to make your slip and mooring reservations.
American Yacht Club is proud to be working with Dockwa to provide its members a new and simplified way to arrange vessel accommodations for the 2016 Summer Cruise.
For your convenience, we've outlined the full itinerary (see right on desktop, scroll down on mobile).
Follow these steps to make it official:
2. Click each destination linked in the itinerary and book your reservations for the corresponding dates by using the "Request Reservation" widget.
3. Sails Ahoy!
1. Saturday, August 20: Bristol Herreshoff Museum
• Opening dinner at Herreshoff Museum
2. Sunday, August 21: Dutch Harbor Boat Yard
• Flag officers cocktail party, dinner on your own
3. Monday, August 22: Cuttyhunk
• Clam Bake on the beach
4. Tuesday & Wednesday, August 23 & 24: Edgartown Harbor
• Group dinner at EYC on the 24th
• If the 23rd says it is sold-out, increase the vessel LOA and re-submit. If successful, note your actual length in the "special requests" field.
• If/when the 23rd is fully sold-out, book the 24th and advise your fleet captain of your missing night. We will be make special arrangements with the harbormaster department, but need advance notice in order to do so.
5. Thursday, August 25: Hadley Harbor
• Dinner aboard
• Hadley Harbor is an anchorage; the above link provides some helpful tips
6. Friday, August 26: Padanaram
• Wind up dinner
Technical difficulties? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.