To start reaping the benefits of complete dock management, let’s get familiar with Dockmaster-Entered Reservations.
Understanding Dockmaster-Entered Reservations
You may have noticed on your marina’s Dockwa Dashboard the “New Reservation” button in the upper
Clicking this button starts a “dockmaster-entered” reservation. You can create dockmaster-entered reservations for any reservation made outside Dockwa's booking platform (ie. requested via phone or email). With each dockmaster-entered reservations you create, Dockwa creates a more complete a depiction of your marina. Short term and long term, online and offline dockage reservations live together, so you have all you need, in one centralized place, to understand the past, present
1.When a boater requests dockage via email, radio, etc, enter their reservation details by clicking “New Reservation.”
2. Upon clicking, enter the boater’s arrival, departure, and vessel dimensions to receive a revenue estimate.
3. Click “Create Reservation."
4. On the following screen, create a new boater contact or search for an existing boater contact in the Dockwa database.
5. Next up: Boat info! Select the boat of an existing customer or enter the details of your new boater’s vessel.
6. Your final screen lets you review the reservation information and confirm/add payment information for your boater. Just click “Create Reservation” to process the boater’s payment and add the reservation to your Dockwa dashboard. You’ll be able to cancel or modify this reservation just like your other Dockwa reservations.
"With Dockwa, we don't have to worry about filling the marina, can interact with our boaters digitally, and have streamlined our billing and accounting processes. We're also able to spend more time outdoors on the docks, since we have everything we need to manage our slips on Dockwa's mobile app.